I know Halloween just passed, but I for one did not yet get my fill of SWEETs!
But perhaps you are just now waking up from your sugar crash like:
and looking for something a little more SALTY.
Well I have something for you that is better than half priced Halloween chocolate!
In just two weeks is Jet City’s FOOD FIGHT Fundraiser bout!
This is literally my favorite event of the whole season. It’s also a really great event for your little ones! The first bout at 5pm will be our MOB City juniors.
Then at 7pm, our league teams will get their Food Fight on as the Salty skaters face of against the sickeningly team Sweet.
At this bout, all jams run the whole 2 minutes. Fans are given a Menu that they can take “orders” from. These are the type of fun rule changes you have to look forward to:
- “What’s for Dinner?” where a dice is rolled to see how many blockers take the track for each team
- “Side of Bacon” where there is an extra blocker for the team of choice
- “Sliders” where Pivots pull the jammers
- “Beanboozled!” where jammer/blocker swap with a referee
- “Breakfast for Dinner” where skaters skate in the reverse direction
- “Pancake Robot!” where everyone stops and dances when the song is played
- “Banana Split!” where the banana skater causes those she/they touch to spin off the track
- “Peanut Butter Jelly Time!” where two blockers from the same team must remain attached to each other